Appeals to the Board and the Circuit Courts of Appeals.

APPEALS TO Board and Petition to the Circuit Courts 

If the Immigration Judge denied your application for relief and entered an order of removal against you, you can appeal against that decision to the Board of Immigration Appeals that has authority to reverse the Decision of the Immigration Judge on proper grounds. If the Board affirms the Immigration Judge’s decision, you may file Petition for review of that decision to the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.